Yield: 4 servings.
- Fresh Fish Fillets (Red fish, Trout, Red Snapper)
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large white onion, sliced thin
- 1 bunch of fresh dill (chopped) or 6 tsp. dry dill
- 3 lemons
- Preheat Oven to 425⁰. The total cooking time will be 15-20 Minutes depending on the filet. Take one piece of foil and spray with cooking spray
- Place Filet on foil and sprinkle with pepper and garlic powder. Place 3 slices if tomato on top, followed by 2-3 slices of onion and 1 tbsp of fresh dill (or 1½ tsp dry dill on top) Squeeze ½ of lemon on top.
- Wrap the fish tightly in foil like a package. Repeat process with each fillet.
- Bake 13 minutes closed, them open the package *watch out for steam( and continue to cook until fish turns opaque (usually 2-7 minutes). Do not overcook.
- Remove from foil and garnish with lemon slice on top. Be careful when removing fish from foil because there will be liquid in the bottom.