This pizza is another fun way to get the kids involved in the kitchen. Not only are they having fun creating a pizza, they are getting in servings of whole grains and vegetables!
1 cup Orti di Calabria® Tomato and Basil Sauce
1 cup H-E-B® 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese
½ cup H-E-B® Part-Skim Mozzarella cheese
½ cup onion, sliced
1 tsp fresh chopped basil
1 tsp. fresh chopped oregano
1 tsp. fresh chopped rosemary
1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
1 cup Crimini mushrooms, sliced
2 cups spinach, torn into pieces
1 tsp. H-E-B® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 H-E-B® Whole Wheat Ultra Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spray pizza pan with cooking spray.
3. Heat H-E-B® Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet. Add onions, garlic and herbs and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Add vegetables to skillet and sauté another few minutes.
5. Spoon sauce evenly on pizza crust, add greens, and then sprinkle cheese evenly on top.
6. Cook until cheese has melted.